New Nolan Propane customer
Become a Nolan Propane Customer
Step 1: Contact Nolan Propane
To start the process to become a new customer call our office.
During the initial call, a friendly Nolan Propane customer service representative will help select your service, and let you know about our latest specials.
Step 2: Determine Your Propane Service Needs
Propane services vary; here are some general guidelines:
- If you already have an Nolan Propane tank - we'll schedule an appointment to conduct a system safety check and activate your propane service. Your first propane delivery will follow promptly.
- Switching propane suppliers? - We'll schedule an appointment to install an Nolan Propane tank at your location, conduct a system safety check and activate your propane service. Your first propane delivery will follow promptly (the transition is completed with limited interruption of propane service)
- Switching energy sources? - We'll schedule a free site survey at your convenience. A Nolan Propane expert will then help you determine your propane needs and provide necessary information on how propane can meet your energy requirements more efficiently and affordably.
- Building a new home, addition, or pool? - We’ll schedule a free site survey to determine the tank needs, location and other data, assuring new installation will be complete prior to moving day.
- Own your own tank - If you own the propane tank, we'll conduct a pre-fill safety inspection prior to making your first propane delivery.
Nolan Propane experts are also available to come to your home and help determine your furnace, water heater, and/or propane appliance needs.
In many cases we can provide appliance installation services and appliances for purchase. We can also refer you to trusted local contractors and dealers for appliance purchases and installation of propane appliances.
Step 3: Propane Supply Agreement
When you become an Nolan Propane customer, you'll need to sign a 'Propane Supply Agreement' to have your service activated.
Step 4: Delivery and Payment Options
Nolan Propane offers you several delivery and payment options so you can pick the plan that works best for you. Nolan Propane plans include AmeriGuard, AmeriLock, Pre-Buy, SmartPay budget plan and Automatic Delivery.
We'll mail you everything you need; or stop in the office and speak to a representative.
Nolan Propane is proud to offer you a wide array of benefits, including: dedicated local employees, automatic delivery, flexible payment plans, Customer Referral Awards, 24/7 emergency call center, certified technician training, and world-class safety.
We accept Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover® and American Express®.
For more information, please contact our office at your convenience.